Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Linkulators

  • Hold the goddamn phone, Looptopia sucked. Shock of shockers it was poorly organized and full of vomiting hipster college kids. Christ people, this is supposed to be a cultural event, not breakfast club at McGee's. [Chicagoist]
  • This is the most confusing thing I have ever read, and I took British Art Criticism in college. Thanks CTA! [ChiTrib]
  • Attorney General Lisa Madigan looks into investigating sex offenders on Myspace. OMG that means she totally has a profile! Do you think she'll add me? I want her in my top 8! [Suntimes]
  • TOC missed the best secret parking deal in the loop. And no, I'm not sharing... I need the spot! My Brown line is down! Ok, ok, it's near State and Balbo. [TOC]
  • Where to go when you just need to get the fuck out of town (as I do for basically the entire run of the Taste. Worst festival in the world). [Reader]

No comments: