Friday, August 24, 2007

Are we going to Die?



Outside- what a fucking mess. After huddling in a hallway with some writers during the tornado warning, I tried to navigate the flooded and tree-debris filled streets with my trusty VW Billy. Bad was my decision to drive to work, and therefore home. The second line of storms was moving in as I was inching down Clark street, I had just been informed that there was no power at my apt, and so I decided to bail. I cruised it over to various friends houses for some weather-day fun. Arriving home late night, my hood looked like a fancy war-zone. No lights east of Southport, branches and other various shit everywhere, drunk people stumbling around looking confused. Same as usual, but darker. More coming today, so bunker down, fuckers.

No comments: