Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Linkin with the Homies



  • We are still trying to score The Olympics. I think that sounds like it would be a hot mess, but I totally want to beat LA. Go Chi! [CBS2]

  • Roeper nominates Ann Coulter for Idiot of the Year. While clearly Coulter is a vile waste of human substance, coming from Roeper this seems a bit Pot-Kettle-Black. [SunTimes]

  • Don't forget to buy a Mega Millions ticket today! Don't worry, I'll still blog tomorrow when I'm $355 million dollars richer. It'll keep me grounded. [ChicagoTribune]

  • A man intentionally crashed his plane into his former mother-in-law's house, killing himself and his young daughter. [CNN]

  • McDonalds looks to add smoothies, so you can wash your Big Mac and large fries down with something made from real food. Also coming soon, the Cinnamon Melt which is described as "a warm, pull-apart sweet roll with cinnamon glaze". Excuse me, I have to go cry into my bland, unfrosted oatmeal. [SunTimes]

No comments: