Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Keith Richards is way more hardcore than you


Recently, when asked by a British magazine what the strangest thing he had ever snorted was, Keith Richards replied, "The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father."

Whoa, man. I mean, just, wow. That's, yeah, that's hardcore. Good deal buddy. I mean, terrible, terrible deal, but just, yeah. We've all heard about how all the blood in your body has been replaced, and how you used to stay up for 36 days a time and the recent falling out of coconut trees. But you really outdid yourself this time.

Wait a second... isn't this an episode of Six Feet Under? Didn't some teenagers snort up their dead drug-addict Lindsay Lohan-rip off actress friend? Yeah! Here it is! Thanks TWOP! Dude, Keith, you're ripping of a episode of a cable tv show. This isn't hardcore at all. Nope. Lame even. SO weak.

Get back to me after you've freebased some stem-cells.

No comments: