Monday, April 02, 2007

Regulators! Link up



  • Perhaps it's more than just poor decisions, incompetent developers and idiotic planning. Perhaps the gods do not want Block 37 to ever become something. [CBS2]

  • 'Hell on the El'- the latest little clever-ism to describe the absolute nightmare that our transportation system has become. I would say more, but my searing anger has rendered me unable to use language properly. I am vigorously shaking my head though. [ChiTrib]

  • The SunTimes keeps it real! Dawg! Chillin old school for your bad selves, yo. [SunTimes]

  • Rentometer- my new favorite thing ever. Enter your address, # of bedrooms and rent, and find out if you are paying too much, and also what your neighbors are paying. SCK Kat is paying on the low end of average. Sweet! [Rentometer] via TOC

No comments: